The George Washington Masonic Memorial (http://www.gwmemorial.org
<http://www.gwmemorial.org/>) is
seeking two part-time tour guides for the George Washington
Museum and Freemasonry exhibits at the Memorial.  Requirements:
Applicants should be in good physical health and must be available to
work 7 to 8 days per month - weekdays as well as weekends.  Desired:
A knowledge of, or interest in learning, the history of George
Washington.  A knowledge of Freemasonry and fraternalism in the United
States is not required, but a willingness to learn the history of
Freemasonry as it relates to George Washington is.  Tour guides
represent the public face of the Memorial, so we are looking for
individuals who enjoy working with and educating the general public
and also enjoy public speaking.  Tour guides are paid $10 per hour.

For more information, contact Brian Patten, Director of Tours, at the
e-mail address ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
or by telephone at
703-683-2007 (the Memorial front desk).  Resumes and cover letters can
be sent to the e-mail address.  We expect to conduct interviews and
begin making new hires immediately.