Hi all. The Center for Global Education invites you to browse
both of these NEW programs in Brazil:

INTERNSHIP: Fall or Spring Semester Internships in Curitiba
SPRING BREAK: Amazon Expedition 2012

Spend a semester enhancing your resume and improving your language
abilities in beautiful Curitiba, Brazil.  Students arrive in Brazil and
participate in an intensive 2-week course in Portuguese, followed by
a semester-long internship in the fields of business or environmental
studies, while living with a Brazilian host family.  Curitiba was also
recently featured on CNN:

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/business/2010/11/29/fc.curitiba.sustainable.city.cnn

Earn a full 12 credits for your semester-long experience in Brazil!
Apply by April 30, 2011.

We also invite students interested in studying abroad to attend tonight's event:

SIDE BY SIDE PANEL PRESENTATION
Philippines and Cambodia Study Abroad Programs
Thursday, April 14
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm, JC Room C
Details: Students from the Philippines 2010 and Cambodia 2011 study abroad
programs will share their expetiential learning and how the overall trip has
impacted them. The event will revolve around the following motto:

The country is the classroom. The people we encounter, the local communities
we visit, and the activities we undertake are the living texts. The stories we hear
and the experiences we are privileged to go through embody the message or
content of the course.

Facilitator and Acedemic Director: Dr. Al Fuertes

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

best,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education
Instructor | School of Management