Good Afternoon All,

On behalf of the ABFAS Executive Committee, I'd like to thank everyone who was
able to join us on April 8th for the tour of the White House
(http://abfas.gmu.edu/events.htm) . We hope that everyone enjoyed their visit!
A very special thank you goes out to our colleague Ms. Rachel Harrison (Student
Centers) for arranging the event with the White House Visitors Office and
providing us with the necessary attendance procedures and policies.

We look forward to you joining us on Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 for our final
ABFAS community gathering for the Spring semester.  Our final Meet-n-Greet for
the semester will be held on Friday, May 6th, 2011 at the Rock Bottom Restaurant
& Brewery at Ballston Commons Mall, 4238 Wilson Boulevard Suite 1256 in
Arlington, VA 22203 (phone: 703-516-7688, http://www.rockbottom.com/arlington).
We encourage you and our Arlington campus colleagues to come out and join us.

Thanks to all for your continued support of the Association of Black Faculty,
Administrators & Staff (ABFAS).

KRS