Ming

From: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John McManus
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 9:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dynamic Agent Creation

I create lots of dead agents, all linked up to portrayals and the
schedule, each with the line "If (!alive) return:" up top in the step
method. I just bring them to life or kill them as needed. I find this is
much faster and simpler than actually creating new agents on the fly
when thousands of agents are coming and going rapidly on a desktop. May
or may not work best in your case.

John