Hi developers,
in the current svn repository the SimState class was modified at least the
constructors. This class does now only provide one constructor accepting a
long a seed value for the random number generator.
In older releases it was allowed to specify a scheduler what I did in the past.
I'm using a subclassed scheduler to execute some additional code before and
after each simulation step.
Now I set the scheduler immediately after invoking super(seed) as the code
example shows below.

	private AbstractSimulation(IUserSimulation userSimulation) {
		super(1);
		this.schedule = new ScheduleExtended();
                <and some more code>

My question is: Is this a safe way to set up an own Schedule object and will it
be safe in the future?

Jörg