John

From: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yang, Ming
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 9:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dynamic Agent Creation

Does MASON support dynamic agent creation? I mean to create agents not all
at the start up but some in the middle of simulation. The issue seems at the
method of "setupPortrayals()" in the GUIState object. I am not sure if one
needs to register all agents individually there to make them show up at the
simulation. If one does, we have a problem because we do not know yet how
many agents will show up eventually?

  Ming Yang, PhD

  Media & Mechatronic Systems Group

  Xerox Research Center Webster

  800 Phillips Rd (MS:0147-11B); Webster, NY, 14580

  Ph: (585) 422-2375     Fx: (585) 231-8404