The tutorial is done in the folder "ecj\ec\app\tutorial14" like it is indicated in the tutorial.
I checked the "out.stat" that exists in the root "ecj" folder as this is the only place where this file is found.
The out.stat file contains a solution to ant problem and not for the tutorial 14.
I did not do all the previous tutorials and went right ahead to 14, so did I miss the part where
I was supposed to do something to create my own out.stat file?