Nikola, the Slave.java is presently single-threaded for no good
reason.  It'll take me a while to get it multithreaded.

Here's a hack for you in the mean time.

	1. Turn on eval.run-evolve so the slave starts doing evolution itself.
	2. Set the generations to 1 (or maybe 0?  I forget right now).
	3. To keep the breeding from occurring, create a SimpleBreeder
subclass which overrides the breedPopulation method to do absolutely
nothing. Use this breeder on your Slave.  Actually I'm not sure if
this is necessary but it's probably worthwhile.
	4. Use SimpleEvaluator on the slave.

This turns off "standard" evaluation and relies on treating the
incoming individuals as a population, which should allow
multithreading (crosses fingers).

Sean