Hi Jimin.  The output you listed at the end of your message is written
to the statistics file (by default called "out.stat").  The output you
saw in red is printed to the screen.  These are different things.

Look for the out.stat file and see if it contains more or less the
same stuff that's in the tutorial.  Note that it might be slightly
different in results because ECJ bug fixes and improvements will shift
the random number sequence slightly (evolutionary computation is a
stochastic process) but the format will be more or less the same.

Sean