Print

Print


These don't look like MASON errors.  Instead it sounds like JFreeChart  
may have changed its library since Gabriel wrote his original  
simulation.  I'm cc:ing Gabriel.

Sean

On Feb 8, 2011, at 3:16 PM, Yang, Ming wrote:

> Hi:
> I am new to Mason and have just downloaded Mason and the Urban  
> Traffic Simulator inside Mason ( and hopefully all the related  
> libraries). I have gotten Mason itself to compile/run smoothly but  
> when I compiled the traffic simulator, it (the Eclipse) reported the  
> following errors:
>
> Description         Resource             Path        
> Location               Type
> Cannot invoke elements() on the array type double[]     
> BoxAndWhiskerCalculator.java  /mason/sim/util/jfreechart          
> line 32           Java Problem
> Cannot invoke elements() on the array type double[]     
> BoxAndWhiskerCalculator.java  /mason/sim/util/jfreechart          
> line 39           Java Problem
> Cannot invoke elements() on the array type double[]     
> MyTallyInArray.java        /mason/sim/util/stats   line 143 Java  
> Problem
> Cannot invoke elements() on the array type double[]     
> MyTallyInArray.java        /mason/sim/util/stats   line 144 Java  
> Problem
> Cannot invoke elements() on the array type double[]     
> StatisticUtilities.java       /mason/sim/util/stats   line 256 Java  
> Problem
> Cannot invoke elements() on the array type double[]     
> StatisticUtilities.java       /mason/sim/util/stats   line 257 Java  
> Problem
> Cannot invoke elements() on the array type double[]     
> TripDelayByLength.java                /mason/sim/app/traffic/ 
> analysis                line 296 Java Problem
> Cannot invoke sort() on the array type double[]                 
> MyTallyInArray.java        /mason/sim/util/stats   line 54   Java  
> Problem
> The return type is incompatible with Tally.clone()              
> TallyInABag.java               /mason/sim/util/stats   line 69    
> Java Problem
> The type Console is ambiguous  
> DeficitGridCityTrafficSimWithUI.java       /mason/sim/app/traffic/ 
> analysis/creditdeficit    line 41           Java Problem
> The type Console is ambiguous  
> DeficitGridCityTrafficSimWithUI.java       /mason/sim/app/traffic/ 
> analysis/creditdeficit    line 41           Java Problem
> Type mismatch: cannot convert from double[] to  
> DoubleArrayList            MyTallyInArray.java        /mason/sim/ 
> util/stats   line 60           Java Problem
> Type mismatch: cannot convert from double[] to  
> DoubleArrayList            MyTallyInArray.java        /mason/sim/ 
> util/stats   line 94           Java Problem
> Type mismatch: cannot convert from double[] to  
> DoubleArrayList            RankTTestAnalysis.java /mason/sim/util/ 
> stats   line 169         Java Problem
>
> Do you know where the errors may come from? Are these errors due to  
> some libraries out of sync?