Hi,

I have a question about ECJ.

I am a PhD student in CS and doing research in Machine Learning and use Weka extensively, both as a library in my programs as well as extending my own classes from it. Weka is licensed under GPL2+.

Do you allow the usage of ECL in the same project as a GPL2+ (in this case, Weka), as long as the AFL 3.0 (and the GPL2+) is obeyed?

If I publish a paper at a conference and reference that both ECL and Weka classes are extended/used in my project, is this legal?

I am not really sure about this and would like to get a clearer picture.

Thanks in advance
Peter Mueller