Dear Students,
Please see the email below from Michael Ouellette, Coordinator of Mason's Athletics Dept.  They are looking for biology tutors.
Please contact Mr. Ouellette by email if you are interested, [log in to unmask]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Tutors Needed
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:59:55 -0500
From: Michael Ouellette <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Diane,

 I am the Tutoring Coordinator for the Athletic Department.  I'm
looking to hire graduate students to tutor our student-athletes in
undergraduate courses in both BIOL and CHEM.  Our biggest needs will be
BIOL 124/125, 103/104, Micro BIOL and 213.  For CHEM it would be General
Chem and Organic Chem.  If you know of anyone that would be interested
they can contact me by email directly.  Thank you.

 Mike

--
Michael P. Ouellette
Academic Coordinator