Hi Ian,

How did you get that the queer bird was from China? Indeed I am a Chinese
and I believe most of Chinese poeple are very friendly and working hard at
17:40 Beijing time. However, there is chance that someone from China logs in
and sends mail by your account. Then I want to say sorry to all for that
reckless guy. And just forget about all things that really don't concern us.

Best regards,
Wei