Good morning, CGE travelers. I'm writing you
from dreary Fairfax. We're expecting snow
here today, but probably not as much as the
group in Switzerland has seen!

Thank you so much for your posts to the CGE
Facebook page. So far we've heard from the
Ireland, Kenya, London Theater, Switzerland,
Ecuador, Rome and Cambodia programs. However,
we still have yet to hear anything from the
programs below, so if you're on any of these
trips and have something to share with your
fellow travelers, please do:

Belize
Costa Rica
Ecuador (Science)
Egypt
London PR
Great Cities
Greece & Turkey
Guadeloupe
Israel& Palestine
Peru & Ecuador
Vietnam

We look forward to hearing more from you soon!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54760297604

all best and safe travels,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education
Instructor | School of Management