Dear Master's students,
I want to let you know that you can check your degree progress using Patriot Web. Once you are registered for classes, you'll be able to see what coursework is still needed for the degree requirements.  It's terrific!  PhD students do not get this opportunity, only Master's students (and undergrads) so you are special.  Here are the step-by-step instructions: http://registrar.gmu.edu/graduation/degreeeval.html   Please contact me if a course you have taken does not show up on the degree audit.

Also, there is some information to look over about forming a research committee and completing a thesis or project. It's never too soon to plan ahead ! Visit the website http://mmb.gmu.edu/index.php?content=169#146  under "Master's students".

Last but not least be sure to check out the Rubrics on that page for some guidance since faculty use these to grade your efforts.

Best wishes for a successful semester!
Diane St. Germain
--
Diane St. Germain

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Graduate Academic Programs

Biology, Biosciences, Bioinformatics

George Mason University

MS 5B3, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

Phone (703) 993-4263, Fax (703) 993-8976