FYI.

Dr. Davis

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:  Need a GRA with a strong quant background
Date:
 Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:57:02 -0500
From:  Anthony E Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

I just received an NSF award for a Longitudinal Study Analysis of High School Algebra and College Mathematics.

I immediately need a GRA to assist me in data analysis.  The candidate should have a background in mathematics education (preferably algebra), and a strong quantitative background for data analysis of a national data set (at the 9th grade).

While, the student should be free to attend a meeting at GMU, December 10-11, introducing the database, the GRA would be for the spring with up to 6 units of in-state tuition covered.

If you know of potential candidates (in CEHD or elsewhere at GMU), please have them contact me at their earliest convenience ([log in to unmask]).

Thanks, Eamonn

Anthony (Eamonn) Kelly
Professor
College of Education and Human Development
George Mason University
4085 University Drive
Fairfax VA 22030
703-993-9713