Mike,
That's what I found as an interim solution.
Each object knows its shape and draws it.
Sensors first find the objects in their surroundings (which is greater than
their SensingCoverage) and then ask the object if any part of their area
hits the sensor coverage area.
But you know its not a good solution given the Mason classes.

I expect that Continous2D should provide some methods for that reason.
For example when we add an object to Continous2D we should be able to insert
its Shape as well.
Thus the methods like getObjectsExactlyWithinDistance would return objects
not only by their central coordinations but their Shapes.
This would be a more nice solution.
And I think many Mason users would like it.

Thank you for the suggestion again.

murat