Hello,

Hope everyone's semester is winding down happily.

Please read Rana's "Guide to Ph.D. Forms," for which we should all be profoundly grateful. This guide is a useful reference for ALL of us; the minor changes Rana made in the procedure are intended to streamline some processes that in the past have been cumbersome.

Please note that STUDENTS are responsible for completing forms, getting signatures, and submitting them on time. Do not expect Rana (or anyone else) to perform these tasks for you.

Also, note Susan Turriziani's recent email about how to register for 999. This process is easy and Susan is incredibly efficient, but YOU must meet deadlines and use your Mason email.

Hope everyone has a great break.

Best,

Cindy

Cynthia A. Kierner