Dear Current FAST TRAIN Students:

If you are ready to participate in EDCI 777 starting online on March 1,
2011, please respond to this email and we will facilitate your access to
Blackboard to begin the course this spring. Please note you will
complete the formal registration process for summer as the class is
completed in summer session III; July 20-July 29. Payment will also be
due in the summer five days after you are registered for the class. This
must be the last class in your degree sequence; all other course work
must be completed prior to completing EDCI 777. If you begin the class
in March, it must be completed this summer.

*For ESL Students*: The professor of EDCI 521: Curriculum Development
for Language Learners, which will be offered in summer session II, has
requested students complete their fieldwork requirements prior to
starting the course.Students will be given access to Blackboard starting
March 1 in order to retrieve guidelines for fieldwork completion. If you
will be taking this course, please respond to this email so we know to
facilitate your access to Blackboard starting March 1. You will complete
the formal registration process for summer; payment will be due five
days after you are registered for the class.

*Students who have not taken classes for two consecutive semesters
should complete the re-enrollment form in order to be activated and
registered to take course work. *Please complete the form for the summer
term. The re-enrollment form is available at
http://cehd.gmu.edu/assets/docs/forms/graduate_reenrollment_form.pdf .It
can be returned to us in the FAST TRAIN Office.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I can be reached at
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 703-993-3173.

Warm regards,

Stacy Wilson

--
Stacy Wilson
Assistant Coordinator, FAST TRAIN Programs