Dear Current FAST TRAIN Students:

If you are ready to participate in EDCI 777 starting online on March 1, 2011, please respond to this email and we will facilitate your access to Blackboard to begin the course this spring. Please note you will complete the formal registration process for summer as the class is completed in summer session III; July 20-July 29. Payment will also be due in the summer five days after you are registered for the class.  This must be the last class in your degree sequence; all other course work must be completed prior to completing EDCI 777. If you begin the class in March, it must be completed this summer.

For ESL Students: The professor of EDCI 521: Curriculum Development for Language Learners, which will be offered in summer session II, has requested students complete their fieldwork requirements prior to starting the course.  Students will be given access to Blackboard starting March 1 in order to retrieve guidelines for fieldwork completion.  If you will be taking this course, please respond to this email so we know to facilitate your access to Blackboard starting March 1. You will complete the formal registration process for summer; payment will be due five days after you are registered for the class.

*Students who have not taken classes for two consecutive semesters should complete the re-enrollment form in order to be activated and registered to take course work.  *Please complete the form for the summer term. The re-enrollment form is available at http://cehd.gmu.edu/assets/docs/forms/graduate_reenrollment_form.pdf .  It can be returned to us in the FAST TRAIN Office.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I can be reached at [log in to unmask] or 703-993-3173.

Warm regards,

Stacy Wilson

--
Stacy Wilson
Assistant Coordinator, FAST TRAIN Programs