Hi there 2011 Winter Break CGE program participant!

You briefly heard from me, Kevin Stoy, at the CGE pre-departure
orientation a couple Saturdays ago. I couldn't be more excited for
you now that your study abroad program is almost here!

Because many of you will not have easy access to the internet
while studying abroad, we ask that you please complete these 3
quick tasks before you go:

1) Join the CGE facebook group. Also, if you can tweet while
you're abroad, mention our twitter feed, GMU_studyabroad.
We've never done this before, so we're excited to hear from you
as your program's happening. Post early and often!

2) Don't forget to take photos of the Mason logo abroad or of
you wearing your CGE T-shirt abroad in a cool place for the
upcoming Connect2Mason photo contest. More details are
forthcoming!

3) Save the Date: 2.21.11. Upon your return you will be
invited to be recognized as an International Student by George
Mason University President Alan Merten. You'll also have an
opportunity to meet other students who are currently "studying
abroad" at George Mason. The Presidential Reception for
International Students
will be on President's Day, Monday,
February 21, 2011.

One last thing. Any student who studies abroad with us over the
winter break will receive a $100 discount on an upcoming CGE
summer abroad program: http://tinyurl.com/apuxn4  It's our
way of saying thanks for choosing us for your studies abroad
and we hope you go again!

Wishing you a warm and restful holidays, safe travels, and a
happy new year!

all the best,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education
Instructor | School of Management