Dear Sean, Dear Mason Users,

For my simulated undirected network I intend to use the additional
socialnets package provided with Mason. My network has 30000 nodes and is
sparse with about 6 edges per node.

As there are isolated nodes, I cannot get the mean Shortest Path of the
whole network. Instead, I'm trying to analyse the biggest connected
component by using

sim.field.network.stats.ConnectivityStatistics.getConnectedComponents(network)

Unfortunately the VM throws multiple stack overflow errors:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at sim.field.network.Network.getNodeIndex(Network.java:618)
    at
sim.field.network.stats.ConnectivityStatistics$ConnectedComponentFactory.exploreU(ConnectivityStatistics.java:220)
    at
sim.field.network.stats.ConnectivityStatistics$ConnectedComponentFactory.exploreU(ConnectivityStatistics.java:222)
[...]

I guess that there are too many recursions and the getConnectedComponents
method is not appropriate for networks such as mine?

Best Regards,

Martin