Hi Carlo,

Try to run your commamd from C:\ecj and then complete the path to the param file.

---- Mensaje original ---

De: Carlo Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Enviado: 16 de noviembre de 2010 11/16/10
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: problem launching tutorial1

Hello,
 sorry to bother you with this apparently not-ECJ problem but at this point Java installation seems fine to me and I still can't launch the tutorial1 (and it worked months ago!) with this command:
 java ec.Evolve -file tutorial1.params

The error is this:
C:\ecj\ec\app\tutorial1>java ec.Evolve -file tutorial1.params
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ec/Evolve
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ec.Evolve
Could not find the main class: ec.Evolve.  Program will exit.

 I tried even to launch it in the directory where Evolve.class is located. same error. Maybe somebody has very clear in mind where's the problem.

 thanks.