Hey, I could be mistaken but it seems like you're having a class path problem.
Try making sure C:\ecj\ is in your class path or running it from
C:\ecj\ and pathing to the file.

Running it in the directory where Evolve.class is located won't work
because it is looking
for ec/Evolve.class, that is, the directory containing the folder 'ec'
which contains Evolve.class.

Ian