No old *revisions* will be available under google code -- we'll be
starting at revision 1.  However we maintain tarballs of all of the
past snapshots of ECJ on the ECJ website.  However we don't have old
tarballs of the contrib directory as I don't maintain that portion.

If this isn't sufficient, we could apply to maintain read-only copies
of ecj and mason on the java.net site.  This has two disadvantages.
First, it'll confuse people.  Second, at some point java.net will get
wise and ask to close it down.  So unless you really need the old
revisions, I'm inclined to just start fresh.  Opinions?

Sean