Dear Students,
A couple of reminders --   I know you are busy with classes, family, and work.  I do want to remind you to please take advantage of Mason's English Language Institute and the Writing Center.  Both have resources for graduate students, especially international students, and are free to use.  The Writing Center has an office at the Price William campus, in Occoquan Bldg on the 2nd floor.  Here are the websites:
http://eli.gmu.edu/gmu_comm/SupportServicesF10.pdf
http://writingcenter.gmu.edu/
Be sure to find time to take advantage of these resources.

Also, a reminder that Monday, October 11 is Columbus Day holiday (a day to celebrate the invention of GPS navigation systems).  The university will be closed on Monday.  Your normally scheduled Monday classes will meet on Tuesday October 12, and the Tuesday classes will not meet that week.

regards,
Diane St. Germain

--
Diane St. Germain

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Graduate Academic Programs

Biology, Biosciences, Bioinformatics

George Mason University

MS 5B3, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

Phone (703) 993-4263, Fax (703) 993-8976