Dear Students,
A couple of reminders --   I know you are busy with classes, family, and
work.  I do want to remind you to please take advantage of Mason's
English Language Institute and the Writing Center.  Both have resources
for graduate students, especially international students, and are free
to use.  The Writing Center has an office at the Price William campus,
in Occoquan Bldg on the 2nd floor.  Here are the websites:
http://eli.gmu.edu/gmu_comm/SupportServicesF10.pdf
http://writingcenter.gmu.edu/
Be sure to find time to take advantage of these resources.

*Also, a reminder that Monday, October 11 is **Columbus Day** holiday (a
day to celebrate the invention of GPS navigation systems).  The
university will be closed on Monday.  Your normally scheduled Monday
classes will meet on Tuesday October 12, and the Tuesday classes will
not meet that week.  *

regards,
Diane St. Germain

--

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Graduate Academic Programs

*Biology, Biosciences, Bioinformatics*

*George Mason University*

MS 5B3, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

*Phone* (703) 993-4263, *Fax* (703) 993-8976