Did you register for the
Beach Retreat yet?

Here are all the details:
Friday, September 24th - Sunday, September 26th

Cost: $30 (includes: food, lodging, t-shirt, and everything else)
Leave the Chapel on Friday at 1:30pm (tell your professors you cannot make class!) and we will arrive back on Sunday around dinner time.

Bring in your money this Thursday night!
We need your payment to confirm your spot by Sunday, September 19th at the latest!
Please talk to Fr. Peter if you cannot afford the cost.

After a few weeks of school, aren't you ready you ready for the beach?

George Mason University Catholic Campus Ministry
www.gmuccm.org