GMU Catholic Campus Ministry has been blessed overwhelmingly with growth in
grace and in numbers.

Please join us in praying this novena every day from Thursday, September 9
through Friday, September 17, the Feast of St. Robert Bellarmine.

Let us ask St. John Bosco and Mary, Help of Christians to help us find the
land and
other resources we need to accommodate our rapidly expanding community.

St. John Bosco was devoted to the young and trusted in God, in the face of
great difficulty,
to provide a home that could accommodate the growth of his ministry.  He had
a great
devotion to Mary, Help of Christians and once said, "Trust all things to
Jesus in the
Blessed Sacrament and to Mary, Help of Christians and you will see what
miracles are."

The novena appears below, and can also be found on our web site at
<http://www.gmuccm.org> www.gmuccm.org.

  _____

Novena to St. John Bosco and Mary, Help of Christians

Saint John Bosco, in need of special help, we appeal with confidence to you,
for we require not only spiritual graces, but also temporal ones,
particularly the land and material resources necessary to accommodate our
growing community.

Father and Teacher of Youth, who on earth had such great devotion to Jesus
in the Blessed Sacrament and to Mary, Help of Christians, obtain for us the
grace we now request, and also joyful acceptance of the will of God.

Mary, Help of Christians, we love you, and we turn to you with our needs.
Grant to us, as you did to your servant Saint John Bosco, your special
protection and help.

Heavenly Father, you blessed St. John Bosco with zeal for serving young
people, and generously provided for all of his needs. By the help of his
prayers and the intercession of Mary, Help of Christians, help us to trust
in your providential care. We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Saint Robert Bellarmine, pray for us!
Blessed John Henry Newman, pray for us!

   John More, Associate Campus Minister
   GMU Catholic Campus Ministry