Did you register for the
*Beach Retreat* yet?

Here are all the details:
Friday, September 24th - Sunday, September 26th
Cost: $30 (includes: food, lodging, t-shirt, and everything else)
Leave the Chapel on Friday at 1:30pm (tell your professors you cannot make
class!) and we will arrive back on Sunday around dinner time.

Bring in your money this Thursday night!
We need your payment to confirm your spot by Sunday, September 19th at the
latest!
Please talk to Fr. Peter if you cannot afford the cost.

After a few weeks of school, aren't you ready you ready for the beach?

George Mason University Catholic Campus Ministry
www.gmuccm.org