Good Afternoon All,

Just a reminder...

The Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff (ABFAS) will
hold its Welcome Back brown bag community lunch on Wednesday, September
15th from 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM in the African American Studies Resource
Center: The Paul Robeson Room, George W. Johnson Center, Room 240A
(phone: 703 993-4085) on the Fairfax Campus.   Come join us for pizza
and hear what's new with ABFAS!  Please RSVP to Ms. K. Collette Lawson
at ([log in to unmask]) by *NOON on* *Tuesday September 14th*, so we can
determine how much pizza we need to order.

Also, don't forget to join your colleagues for the ABFAS Meet-n-Greet on
Friday, September 17th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Brion's Grille in the
University Mall, 10621 Braddock Rd (phone: 703-352-7272).

For more information about the Association of Black Faculty,
Administrators & Staff, visit our website today at
http://abfas.gmu.edu/index.html

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS!

KRS