Good Afternoon All,

Just a reminder...

The Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff (ABFAS) will hold its Welcome Back brown bag community lunch on Wednesday, September 15th from 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM in the African American Studies Resource Center: The Paul Robeson Room, George W. Johnson Center, Room 240A (phone: 703 993-4085) on the Fairfax Campus.   Come join us for pizza and hear what's new with ABFAS!  Please RSVP to Ms. K. Collette Lawson at ([log in to unmask]) by NOON on Tuesday September 14th, so we can determine how much pizza we need to order.

Also, don't forget to join your colleagues for the ABFAS Meet-n-Greet on Friday, September 17th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at
Brion's Grille in the University Mall, 10621 Braddock Rd (phone: 703-352-7272).

For more information about the Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff, visit our website today at http://abfas.gmu.edu/index.html

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS!

KRS

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">