I think it's a great idea, also I think MASON in a future could apply for the Google Summer of Code

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Aug 19, 2010, at 4:08 PM, Mike Little wrote:

 We've used Mercurial with much success - chosen primarily because
we have multiple sites that periodically update to each other (e.g. we
do not have direct network connectivity). I don't have any experience
with SVN so can't comment regarding pros/cons between the two.
 Besides a different source code management platform and a more
public hosting server, any other motivations for relocation?

Nope.  But those are pretty big reasons.