Sean -
  We've used Mercurial with much success - chosen primarily because
we have multiple sites that periodically update to each other (e.g. we
do not have direct network connectivity). I don't have any experience
with SVN so can't comment regarding pros/cons between the two.
  Besides a different source code management platform and a more
public hosting server, any other motivations for relocation?

-Mike