Thanks Sean.

At the moment, the quickest way for me was to add an 'ArrayList of the
agents' my class that extends the SimState. Using the Model tab,
somehow, I can access to the state of the agent using the magnifying
icon. The only annoying think is that when I re-start the simulation,
the object is 'lost' and I have to re-open it.

I will follow your advice.

Vlasios