Greetings.

Many of you on this email list are registered for the doctoral colloquium for the fall semester. Because attendance is important and because I'm sure that some of you need to plan ahead, I'm sending out the schedule for the colloquium for the upcoming semester.

As you can see from the attached syllabus, the colloquium will meet more or less on alternating Mondays, as is customary. I expect to have formal titles for all the sessions by the time we have our first meeting on Monday 30 August.

Best wishes for a fun and productive (rest of the) summer.

Cindy Kierner

Cynthia A. Kierner
Professor of History
Department of History & Art History