Jan, I would advise not using the PSO module.  I don't trust it yet.
It's next on our list of revisions and fixes but that's not going to
get underway for another week or two at the *earliest*.

If you absolutely need a good PSO framework, I strongly suggest this
one:

	http://www.particleswarm.info/standard_pso_2007.c

This is a benchmark pso implementation.  Unfortunately it's not in C.

Alternatively you could have a hand in examining and revising the PSO
code in ECJ :-)

Sean