Dear Students,
Please see below for more information about Dr. Fryxell's 1-credit
seminar class offered this fall.  Master's students should register for
it as BIOL 695; PhD students should register for BIOS 704.
thank you,
Diane St. Germain

I am teaching a graduate seminar in fall 2010.  For this semester, I
have chosen the topic "cell signaling in lipid rafts".

We will have our organizational meeting on Monday, August 30, at 4:30
pm in BRH 253.  We will meet in alternate weeks thereafter.

Students should attend the first meeting if at all possible, because
it may be difficult to accommodate adds after that date.

   thanks,

     Karl Fryxell

--

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Biology and Biosciences

Graduate Academic Programs**

*Molecular and Microbiology Dept.*

*George** Mason University*

MS 1H8, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

*Phone* (703) 993-4263, *Fax* (703) 993-8976**