Thanks. I followed/adapted the example in the how-to. I got the histogram to
appear with the initial values, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to
update the values, since it uses an array of doubles and not an XYSeries.

I tried
chart.updateSeries(1, as.getAgentConnectivity(), false);
where the second term is a double[].  But this doesn't work, possibly due to
the indexing? This JFreeChart stuff is pretty confusing.

Any tips on how to get the histogram to update?

Thanks!

-Paul

--