I've committed a big bunch of updates to CVS for ECJ.  The big two
items to watch out for:

	- Verbosity has been removed from logging and is deprecated
everywhere.  You will need
	  to delete the argument from your describe(...) methods (if you have
default describe(...)
	  methods which do nothing, you can just delete them because
ec.Problem now has one).
	  This will be definitely NOT backward-compatible but will be easy to
update for.  Next
	  version around I will entirely delete verbosity versions of various
methods.

	- I am revising tournament selection to allow any floating point
value >= 1 as a
	  tournament size.  Some but not all tournament selection subclasses
have been upated
	  to reflect this.  I have done light testing but nothing well tested
yet.  Testing with
           the new tournament selection is VERY WELCOME.

Sean