I've been working on an ECJ manual.  A big one.  I slapped on some
introductory text for a journal article a while back, and have been
building a comprehensive manual after it.  Ultimately I'll put the
tutorials in the manual, but they're not there yet.  I've made my way
through the abstract ECJ features, the Simple package, the GP package,
the SteadyState package, the ES package, the parsimony package, and
the Vector package.

Not done yet: rule package; coevolution; differential evolution;
multiobjective optimization; pso; the spatial package; distributed
evaluation; island models; and random resets.

The manual's through the big hurdles (simple, vector, and especially
GP).  It's just a brain-dump right now, with zero editing.  But I
thought you'd like to see it.  Comments are welcome.

http://cs.gmu.edu/~sean/temp/ecjmanual.pdf

Sean