ECJ does GAs without any problem.  You'd have to write the fitness
function appropriate to the problem.

Allow me to suggest that, from your description, a GA is not the right
tool for your problem.  It's a combinatorial optimization problem, and
the right technique for that is Ant Colony Optimization, which ECJ
does not at present support.

Sean