That would be fantastic. Thanks!

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I could make a modification of that and include it in Display2D.

Note: I'd suggest two changes to the arguments of that function

       1. It really should be a File, not a String
       2. It should also support PDF.  I suggest an integer argument differentiating the two.

Also we could call it from the original method to save space.

Sean