Hi,

I just picked up some old MASON code I wrote a few years ago.

I have just thrown everything back together and most things seem fine. I can't remember exactly what version of Mason I was using then (perhaps 10 or 11?).
The only problem is a call to the Schedule constructor which takes an integer argument.

The compiler doesn't like that, and looking at the new Code I have downloaded, I cannot see a sim.engine.Schedule int constructor.
However, the online javadoc (http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/mason/docs/classdocs/index.html) seems to contain the following?

Schedule(int numOrders)
          Creates a Schedule.

The local Javadoc with v14 doesn't contain this constructor. I'm guessing it was deprecated somewhere and the online docs aren't up to date.

So, are there alternatives to this constructor in v14? Or do I have to revert to an older version of Mason?

Thanks

-Mike Lees