I am about to post a diff to ECJ which, among other things, will
deprecate the use of verbosity everywhere in the system.  Instead, new
functions will be provided which do not require verbosity.  In ten
years, I've never used verbosity -- it's a holdover from lilgp.  I'm
working on a manual for ECJ and as I write it I find things like this
which really should be simplified.  The plan is to deprecate the use
of verbosity in ECJ this go around (and make certain methods final to
force a few moves) and entirely delete it next go-around.  Generally
the only thing you'd need to do is simply delete the verbosity
argument in various places in your code.

Before I post a CVS commit, anyone disagree with this plan?

Sean