If you submitted your Intent to Graduate online for a Certificate, you still need to submit paperwork to the department.  This is true even if you are graduating from the MS program in the same semester.

For detailed information about certificate graduation, please see #3 on the following Webpage:


If you have any questions, please let me know.

Dr. Davis