Dear Jeremy,

Please find your TCOM's advisee's list for this Spring 2010 semester below.

G No. 	Last Name 	First Name 	M.I. 	e-mail
G00136975 	Mountjoy 	Shelley
G00414000 	Samay 	Emmanuel
G00340430 	Thomas 	William
	[log in to unmask]  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
G00448475 	Winkler 	Robert
G00139763 	Wright 	John

I am sorry to report you, but I have not done for the CFRS program yet.
At this moment, you can use [log in to unmask] plus list below
(these are ND students, undecided) for CFRS Students.

[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],

Thank you.

Toshiko

--
Toshiko Uchiyama