I have JFreeChart, JCommon and IText jars in my classpath.  I am using eclipse and running tutorial4.params with ec.display.Console.  I have seemingly followed the youtube tutorials to setup ECJ to a T.  However, when I run this, I get the errors below and have no explanation.  It seems like it may not be able to read a resource which I can verify is present at the correct location.  Why might this be?  Thanks!

at javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(ImageIcon.java:138)

at ec.display.Console.getPlayButton(Console.java:181)

at ec.display.Console.getJToolBar(Console.java:163)

at ec.display.Console.getJContentPane(Console.java:525)

at ec.display.Console.initialize(Console.java:508)

at ec.display.Console.<init>(Console.java:96)

at ec.display.Console.main(Console.java:494)