Are you ready to use your Spanish language skills
and gain career-focused international work experience?

Join other Mason students
this Summer or Fall Semester for a
guaranteed internship placement in
Buenos Aires, Argentina.

For more information view CGE's
internships webpage .

Internships are available in the following fields:

International Business, ESL Teaching, Law, Medical, Journalism,
Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic and Web Design, Technology &
Programming, Business & Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Consulting,
Fashion Design, Tourism, Politics, Human Rights, Environmental
Activism, Communication, Zoology and Animal Conservation.

How does it work?

Apply online through the center for Global Education and
submit your resume and personal statement. CGE and our partner
in Argentina place you in an internship in your field of study.

All majors are eligible.  Intermediate or advanced Spanish language ability required.

What�s included?

            Mason tuition, Home stay housing, Two meals per day, Internship placement,
In-country support, Airport-pickup, and social activities.
For additional information,
please visit our Internships Webpage or contact Gregory Seiler at [log in to unmask]