Good afternoon. The deadline to apply online to upcoming CGE summer programs
is this Friday, March 26. Click below to browse the list of programs:

There's still sufficient time this week to start and finish your online application.

Do not hesitate to contact CGE with questions. Refer to the program officer listed on
a program's webpage if you would like to inquire about a program in particular. For
example, anyone interested in taking introductory Chinese language classes this
summer in Beijing should contact [log in to unmask]">Denise Elles-Mdahuar at 703.993.2155.

Remember, our office hours have been extended to 9am-7pm  on Mon, Tues, and
Wednesdays. We are open from 9am-5pm on Thurdays and Fridays.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a nice week, and best of luck!

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
The Center for Global Education
George Mason University